Another bus trip for 9/12!!!
This is the BIG SIGN and LOUD SHOUTING event you’ve heard about on the news!!
Are you ready to leave for the “9/12 Taxpayer March on Washington 2010” on the night of Sept. 11th? Email or call asap if you would like to go. The cost per seat will be $65.00. I need money right away, bus needs to be paid for by Thursday 10AM.
THERE IS STILL TIME TO GO. Pay when you get on the bus!
If you are not on our list below, and would like to go, please send us an email or call. I’ll send payment request to purchase your tickets, or I pickup a check from you.
Sign suggestions: http://www.teapartyslogans.com/cgi-bin/web/index.cgi
My favorite signs:
- It’s the CONSTITUTION, stupid!
- YOU LIE!
- Drain the Swamp
- Can you Hear me now?
I am committing to putting 18 Caldwell TEA Party seats on the Yadkin Valley TEA Party buses. 😉 It is final! *********** We still have 5 seats unfilled! ***************
- We leave at Saturday, 9/11, at 11pm from Walmart parking lot across from CVCC between Hwy-70 and I-40. 2525 Hwy 70 SE, Hickory, NC 28602. link
- at 11:30 pm the bus will pickup in Statesville, and at 12am the bus will pick up in Mocksville.
- We will stop for breakfast in Mannasas, VA, at 6am
- The bus will drop us off at 8am near the Washington Monument (no metro travel) at 8am.
- Church service at 10am at the Washington Monument.
- The march begins at noon from the Washington Monument to Freedom Plaza to the Capitol steps. Rally is from noon until 5pm.
- We should be back at Hickory around 1am, 9/13.
- We will leave Washington DC as close to 5pm as possible from a location near the Capitol building. We hope to be the first bus out.
Caldwell TEA Party
cell 828-474-0022 <— put this number in your cell phone now.
Unfortunately, I was unable to sell the other seat that I had purchased (which leaves tomorrow am). I can’t really afford to take the hit for two tickets, so I will have to root for the team from home this trip. You all are in my prayers!!! Let the peoples’ voices be heard!!