912 Taxpayer March on Washington, 9/12/10
This is the BIG SIGN and LOUD SHOUTING event you’ve heard about on the news!!
Are you ready to leave for the “9/12 Taxpayer March on Washington 2010” on the night of Sept. 11th? Email or call asap if you would like to go. The cost per seat will be $65.00.
THERE IS STILL TIME TO GO. Pay when you get on the bus!
Sign suggestions: http://www.teapartyslogans.com/cgi-bin/web/index.cgi
My favorite signs:
- It’s the CONSTITUTION, stupid!
- STOP SPENDING our money!!
- YOU LIE!
- FIRE CONGRESS
- Bigger Government = Less Freedom
- Big Government = Bad Government
- Congress Can’t Read, Think, or Listen
- Read the bill – Before you sign!!
- Drain the Swamp
- Can you Hear me now?
I am committing to putting 18 Caldwell TEA Party seats on the Yadkin Valley TEA Party buses. 😉 It is final! *********** We still have 5 seats unfilled! ***************
- We leave at Saturday, 9/11, at 11pm from Walmart parking lot across from CVCC between Hwy-70 and I-40. 2525 Hwy 70 SE, Hickory, NC 28602. link
- The bus will also pickup in Statesville at 11:30pm, and at 12am the bus will pick up in Mocksville.
- We will stop for breakfast in Mannasas, VA, at 6am
- The bus will drop us off at 8am near the Washington Monument (no metro travel) at 8am.
- Church service at 10am at the Washington Monument.
- The march begins at noon from the Washington Monument to Freedom Plaza to the Capitol steps. Rally is from noon until 5pm.
- We should be back at Hickory around 1am, 9/13.
- We will leave Washington DC as close to 5pm as possible from a location near the Capitol building. We hope to be the first bus out.
Caldwell TEA Party
cell 828-474-0022 <— put this number in your cell phone now.
Yadkin Valley TEA Party
cell 336-909-0344 <— put this number in your cell phone now, too.