What: Caldwell TEA Party Meeting
When: 7pm Thursday, September 30
Where: Caldwell County Main Library, 120 Hospital Ave, Lenoir, NC 28645
School board candidates to make introductions. Confirmed: Malleah Jett-Haas. MORE DETAILS TO BE POSTED. Demand A Stand campaign to be discussed before the 10/2 trip to Raleigh. Bring your friends. Bring your kids! Let’s all become more informed. We are not a political party, just an attitude. Downstairs at the library, 7pm. Come have a cup of coffee and and dessert with friends!
Topics for Discussions:
- Demand A Stand campaign website http://demandastand.com
- We had our SECOND business meeting on Saturday morning. There were 4 of us (me, Judy, Bill, Ron) who discussed the important issues for the candidate survey /Voter Guide – anyone is welcome to help on Saturday mornings. I have the initial survey done and will bring it with me to the meeting on Thursday. This will be the beginning of election time voter education.
- We will meet again at Venti’s Casa SATURDAY mornings at around 8am-10am. This will be at Venti’s Casa how serves coffee and baked goods. Check this group’s site out. Pay close attention to their candidate survey.
- Is anyone attending government meetings? If so I’d like to hear what you heard.
- LET ME KNOW IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE. SEND AN EMAIL TO CALDWELLTEAPARTY [at] YAHOO.COM
- Concealed Carry Permit class 10/16. $75 per person. Randy Martin, a highly recommended instructor, will be giving the class. See link for registration information: http://concealedcarrync.wordpress.com OR see our CALENDAR page for more details. CLASS for 30 ALMOST FULL! Sign up today.
- See CALENDER page for what’s going on this week.
September meetings 23, 30 at 7pm at the Library.
October meetings 6, 13, 21, 28 at 7pm at the Library.
See our website at http://caldwellTEAparty.org