We are all responsible for ensuring a fair election process. If you see or hear anything that doesn’t seem right — Please alert the Judge at the polling place. There is always a Judge on duty who knows the laws and can help. (It’s their job.)
- Don’t wait.
- Don’t go home and think about it.
- Don’t be shy!
- If you are still not happy with the result at the poll, call the NC State Board of Elections 919-733-7173 and tell them immediately.
In New Bern county, NC, there are “glitches” with the voting machines. “Glitches” are not acceptable in American voting. We should not tolerate them ever. If the electronic voting machines are too “glitchy” and unpredictable, then maybe we should go back to the hand-marked paper ballots read by human eyeballs (with party judges witnessing each counted ballot). That’s not “glitchy.” http://www.newbernsj.com/articles/machine-91656-screen-voter.html
Harry Reid is getting a super advantage in NV with touchscreen machines having his name already checked. The election official says it’s the fault of the technologically ignorant elderly voters who don’t understand the machines. These people who make such unfounded and demeaning statements are on the wrong side of freedom and liberty, and never cease to amaze me with their insults about We-the-People. I hope the elderly show up in mass to vote against Reid.
OH, OH, OH…. also the machines used in Nevada are serviced by SEIU — the union organization behind nearly all Democrat fundraising and fighting hard for the Obamacare and Cap-and-Trade (Green jobs and carbon credits). SEIU is:
- The same union that buses in paid union workers to rallys.
- The same union that beat up the black man selling Conservative merchandise last year at a townhall meeting in Florida.
- The same union who had a member walk across the street and bite off half of a TEA Party protesters finger in California last year.
- The same union that was instrumental in getting Obama elected.
- The same union whose leader, Andy Stern, is the most frequent visitor to the Obama Whitehouse.
Isn’t that conflict of interest????? Can there really be a fair election in Nevada???? Where’s Jimmy Carter, the global overseer of “fair elections” around the world? He’s always in the middle of election fraud controversies in third world countries. He’s strangely silent about “glitches” and abnormalities in America. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Voting-machines-in-Clark-County-Nevada-automatically-checking-Harry-Reids-name-Voting-machine-technicians-are-members-of-SEIU-105815608.html
Reid campaign gives away food and gift cards to at voter turnout events? Is this really legal?? http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ralstons-flash/2010/oct/26/angle-campaign-attorney-reid/ How is this different from decades ago when moonshine and tobacco was given away after a “correct” vote? Why is it that only Democrats do these things?
It’s your country. Free and fair elections are of the greatness importance in a Representative Republic like ours. You have every right to be concerned about any irregularity in an election – whether it is with your ballot or someone elses! Speak up!!!!