Here’s what you get for $35 per year.
Just go to the gun range and give them your name and Driver’s License. Tell them you are part of the Caldwell TEA Party group. Show them your membership card, if you have it with you.
Caldwell TEA Party now has a group membership at Springs Road Gun Club. We can become more proficient with our guns with added benefit of shooting at the indoor range. If you have not taken a Basic Gun Safety course, I urge you to do so. At Springs Road Gun Club, for $75, you can take a private 3 hour lesson at the range with the range official at your side. Call and make arrangements. This is a life saving deal.
Caldwell TEA Party gun club ANNUAL membership includes range fees and (if necessary) gun rental. Annual membership begins Sunday, December 26th, 2010, ENDS 12/25/11.
Members ONLY Perks:
- Indoor firing range for all handguns, certain shotguns (.410 to .12 gauge), carbines, and rim-fired rifles.
- Anytime during regular business hours (M-F noon-8pm, Sat noon-6pm, Sun 2-6pm).
- Ear and Eye protection available.
- Handgun rentals free for members (that’s us), but you must purchase the ammo there. (Ammo prices are good, but not as cheap as Walmart.) Handguns currently available: Several GLOCKs, XD’s, a Taurus Judge, a Walther P22, and a Ruger Mark II.
- Ammo discounted 10% for members.
- Targets are discounted 50% for members, if you purchase 100 targets at a time (100 = $50). Targets are held on your account with a declining balance system.
- You will receive a handsome membership card.
- This is a $160 value, offered by Caldwell TEA Party for $35 per year for members only.
- Children welcome to shoot WITH PARENT SUPERVISION. 21 and older can shoot unsupervised.
- There are 14 shooting lanes to shoot from.
- Fresh air is circulated through the range with large fans blowing outside air through.
- Wear clothing appropriate for OUTSIDE temperatures.
- Peace of mind knowing you are becoming more skilled with your firearm(s), in case you ever need it.
- Classes, certification, and training available on site.
Springs Road Gun Club, 828-638-6671
3462 Springs Road NE, Hickory, NC
DIRECTIONS: Spring’s Road Gun Club (SRGC) is only 4 miles off I-40 (exit 126) in the St. Stephen’s area of Hickory. Take Exit 126 and go north 3.5-miles on McDonald Pkwy. Turn Right on Springs Road 1.5-miles to Probst’s Store (and 34th St NE). The gun range is in the basement of Probst’s Store, and the entrance is on the right side of the building. Park in the gravel area. For your convenience, there is a gun/archer/fishing store, Not Just Archery, is behind Probst’s for purchases.