Because we value the 2nd Amendment…
Caldwell TEA Party is passing on another gun club deal to you! Renew your membership now.
We are offering membership at Springs Road Gun Club just in time for Christmas!! This is a $160 value (rates link). We are offering this, so we can become more proficient with our guns with added benefit of shooting at the indoor range. This is a great Christmas gift!
Caldwell TEA Party gun club ANNUAL membership is only $35 EACH person, and includes range fees and gun rental.
Annual membership begins Monday, December 26th
Here’s what you get for $35 per year.
Members ONLY Perks:
- Indoor firing range for all handguns, certain shotguns (.410 to .12 gauge), carbines rifles, .223 rifles, and all rim-fired rifles. (more info)
- Anytime during regular business hours (M-F 12-8pm, Sat 12-6pm, Sun 2-6pm).
- Ear and Eye protection available, if you don’t have your own.
- Handgun rentals free for members (that’s us), but you must purchase the ammo there. (Ammo prices are good, but not quite as cheap as Walmart.) Handguns currently available: Several GLOCKs, XD’s, S&W, Taurus Judge, Walther P22, and Ruger Mark II. Complete list.
- Ammo discounted 10% for members.
- Targets are discounted 50% for members if you purchase 100 targets at a time (100 = $50). Targets are held on your account with a declining balance system.
- You will receive a handsome membership card.
- This is a $160 value, offered by Caldwell TEA Party for $35 per year for members only.
- Children welcome to shoot WITH PARENT SUPERVISION. 21 years and older can shoot unsupervised.
- There are 14 shooting lanes to shoot from.
- Fresh air is circulated through the range with large fans blowing outside air through.
- Wear clothing appropriate for OUTSIDE temperatures.
- Peace of mind knowing you are becoming more skilled with your firearm(s), in case you ever need it.
- Classes, certification, and training available on site.
Springs Road Gun Club, 828-638-6671
3462 Springs Road NE, Hickory, NC
At Springs Road Gun Club, for $75, you can take a private 3 hour lesson at the range with the range official at your side. Call and make arrangements. This is a life saving deal.
Mail checks payable to: Caldwell TEA Party, 1468 Taylorsville Rd, Lenoir, NC 28645. Include your name as it appears on your driver’s license, phone number and/or email address. Or you can email us at email@example.com with questions.
All you have to do, after you get your Caldwell TEA Party Gun Club Membership card, is go to the gun range and give them your membership card and Driver’s License.
Caldwell TEA Party gun club ANNUAL membership includes range fees, gun rental and certain range discounts. Annual membership begins Monday, December 26th, 2011, ENDS 12/25/12.
DIRECTIONS: Spring’s Road Gun Club (SRGC) is only 4 miles off I-40 (exit 126) in the St. Stephen’s area of Hickory. Take Exit 126 and go north 3.5-miles on McDonald Pkwy. Turn Right on Springs Road 1.5-miles to Probst’s Store (and 34th St NE). The gun range is in the basement of Probst’s Store, and the entrance is on the right side of the building. Park in the gravel area. For your convenience, there is a gun/archer/fishing store, Not Just Archery, is behind Probst’s for purchases.