- What: Defense of Marriage Amendment (DOMA) panel discussion
- When: 6:30pm, MONDAY, March 12th
- Where: Caldwell County Main Library, 120 Hospital Ave, Lenoir, NC 28645
OPEN TO EVERYONE Caldwell County Republican Women meeting at 7:00pm at the Library (6:30pm social time). Defense of Marriage Amendment panel discussion. See their website for details ccncrw.webs.com Tami Fitzgerald will be meeting with pastors in the area earlier in the day and inviting them to this meeting.
- Dan Soucek – NC Senator,
- Mary Frances Forrester – from Concerned Women for America, and wife of traditional marriage champion Sen. James Forrester – sponsor of this legislation on the ballot in May,
- Tami Fitzgerald – lobbyist from VoteForMarriageNC and NCValues,
- TJ Rohr – Libertarian Lenoir City Councilman, and
- Nicole Revels – CCRW member, young person, and liberty advocate.
This NC Constitution Amendment will be on the May ballot, therefore it’s our civic duty to become informed on this details of the issue.