I have talked about iCaucus for a couple years now. The system is now so well tuned and effective that I have to explain why it’s important, and why I need your participation.
Some of the more prominent iCaucus endorsed candidates are making national headlines. So many of their candidates are winning big elections – Murdock v. Lugger Senate race in Indiana. Murdock was the iCaucus candidate and TEA Party members from around the state worked to get him elected.
At the NC Republican Party Convention, our regional iCaucus coordinator was approached by many candidates in run-offs who asked to go through the process. That is a testament the system is fair and meaningful. Each candidate is hoping for a coveted iCaucus endorsement.
TO PARTICIPATE YOU NEED TO:
REGISTER ** VISIT THE WEBSITE ** LISTEN THE VIDEOS ** VOTE
Instructions (follow closely):
iCaucus Affiliate Group
Member (Individual) Registration
The members of Affiliate Groups must register at the iCaucus website to participate in the vetting and endorsement process. This gives them access to the Affiliate Group pages, the race pages for the candidates, and the caucus discussions during endorsement.
Register on the Website:
- Go to www.iCaucus.org
- On the left, top side of the page, click “Home.” In the drop down menu, click “Login.”
- On the “Login” page, go to the “Affiliate Group Individual Registration.”
- Fill in the boxes with your name, etc. and please make sure to include your “group name” (Asheville Tea PAC, Blue Ridge Tea Party Patriots, Polk 9.12, etc.)
- In the “Standards of Conduct” section, Check “I agree with the standards of conduct.”
- Go to bottom and click “Register.”
- Watch for an email from iCaucus to verify you email address. It could go to SPAM or Junk Mail Folder.
How to participate: When candidate interviews are posted, you will now be notified to listen. You will have several days to listen, then you will be asked to vote.
- Sign into the iCaucus website: www.icaucus.org
- Go to “Resources” at the top of the page. Click on “State Races 2012“. Select the race.
- Visit the page for each candidate. There is a comment box at the end for your to ask the candidate questions or discuss the candidate(s) among the members from your state and/or the district. These are the “Caucus” pages. You will be notified of the voting period.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the comments box to be notified when new comments are posted.
Then…. after you are registered, approved, and logged in, you can listen to the interviews right here –> http://www.icaucus.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1189:nc-congressional-11th-district-candidates-2012&catid=188:north-carolina&Itemid=329