This blog post in long overdue. I have been thinking about writing this notice of support for several weeks now. In the light of Sunday’s Aurora, Colorado, 911 call threatening the lives of officers who are seen alone, I have to write it now.
As president of Caldwell TEA Party, a citizen’s group interested in the rule of law and the constitution:
- I wholeheartedly support our local law enforcement.
- I will watch out for local law enforcement officers.
- I will to the best of my ability prevent harm from coming to local officers.
- I believe all lives matter – black, white, and all shades in between.
- It is disturbing that groups under the Black Lives Matter umbrella chant for death of police officers all over the country and their national Spokesperson downplays and dismisses what we hear – “Pigs in a blanket, fry’em like bacon!”
- Black Lives Matter is inciting violence and should be investigated. It is a crime to incite violence.
- Further, it is supremely disgraceful they continue their harmful rhetorical even through they continue to be protected by local law enforcement. See the police protection ahead of their group? By the way, they marched without a permit towards the Minnesota State Fair the very next day after the Harris County TX Sheriff’s Deputy Goforth was ambushed.
- Again, I wholeheartedly support local law enforcement.
If you agree, please click on the 5th-star above to vote that you also support our local law enforcement.