The Trap Is Laid


Listen to this 46-minute podcast Episode 2264 by X22 on Megaphone.fm.  https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/x22?selected=REP7458209381  His most recent podcast is so interesting.  It’s about the trap Trump has laid:

  • Federal Reserve (central bank), how it relates to the lock down, and the related cover-up
  • General Flynn’s case and the very corrupt Judge Sullivan (he’s in a pickle)
  • PEACE in the Middle East
  • Trump reTweeted the new CDC’s data that only 6% of people died from Covid-19, the other 94% were very old (median age 81) AND had serious underlying illnesses.
  • Mask wearing
  • How the riots are backfiring on the Democrats and the Deep State.  They wanted us to react.  They wanted a civil war.  We, the silent majority, have sat back a watched these riots go on while the fake news and Democrat politicians from Mayors to Governors to Biden/Harris tell us “there is no rioting.”  We see the violence, and we didn’t take the bait.  Now the Deep State is trapped.
  • Antifa is the paid Deep State army for the Deep State.  The Deep State has lost control of their Antifa soldiers.
  • Message: President Monroe ran unopposed by no organized candidate or party.

============================================================

I’m reading and listening to:

X22    https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/x22

Praying Medic   Twitter.com/@prayingmedic
Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/praying_medic 
Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/Praying-Medic-110054354042974

InTheMatrixxx   https://www.inthematrixxx.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx
Podcast Partner of InTheMatrixxx  twitter.com/@Shadygrooove

Read and ponder them for yourself.

About Mark Smith

Trying to fight the good fight for better government. If you're offended, do more research - sometimes the truth is hard to take.
This entry was posted in #q, COVID-19, Middle East, news national and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s