A Texan was stopped for speeding and the officer noticed a pistol lying in the seat.
The Officer, “Is that your 45?”
The Texan replied, “Yes, and I have a permit to carry it.”
The Officer asked, “Do you have any other weapons with you?”
“Yes. I also have a 38 under the seat, another .45 in glove compartment, a 22 in my boot, and a 12 gauge in the trunk.”
The officer asked in dismay, “Are you headed to the shooting range?”
The Texan, “No.”
Officer, “What are you afraid of?”
Texan, “Not a damn thing.”
FN Herstal deFNder Medium: Remote weapon station. OMG, this ain’t your mama’s gun! http://www.fnherstal.com/index.php?id=658
Take note fellow Americans, before it’s too late!
This just about says it all.
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends
“Where can I get my pistol engraved like this?”
The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either… The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.
1. Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.
2. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
3. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
4. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him ‘Why do you carry a 45?’ The Ranger responded, ‘Because they don’t make a 46.’
5. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm ‘Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?’ ‘No Ma’am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.’
6. Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!
But wait, there’s more!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said ‘Well I certainly hope it isn’t loaded!’ To which I said, of course it is loaded, it can’t work without bullets!’ She then asked, ‘Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?’ My reply was, “No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too”.
I’m a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment!
If you are too, please forward..
WHERE ELSE BUT AMERICA
I have been a member of the NRA during my lifetime, so I’m not hostile to the organization. And I fully support the right of citizens to own effective firearms for the defense of themselves and their families.
But I’m also an honest man, and I don’t believe in trafficking in lies or even half truths. So when the NRA called me up awhile back to tell me that Obama wanted to take away my guns and ask me for a donation, I replied as follows:
“Obama told me he wouldn’t take away my guns. But the Republicans have repeatedly told me they will take away my Social Security. And when the Republicans do act to take away my Social Security, they’d better hope Obama has taken away my guns first.”
The NRA solicitor had no reply for this, and simply hung up the phone.